… THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE LIST!
- The signing of Peace River Agreement with our Provincial Government
- The signing of our BC Hydro/ Site C Community Measures Agreement
- Our partnership with School District #60 for a new Community Gym within the the Margaret “Ma” Murray Community School
- The purchase & removal of the Condill Hotel from our Downtown
- The partnerships with the Association for Community Living and the BCGEU, making our City an inclusive employer of persons with developmental disabilities
- Our partnership with The City of Dawson Creek and Hockey Canada to co-host two World U17 Hockey Tournaments (2015 & 2017)
- The construction of additional year round community trails throughout our community
- The continued paving of our streets and more sidewalks added throughout community
- The addition of our City’s own Economic Development Ofﬁcer
- The continued growth & understanding of our neighbouring First Nation Communities
In 2018, Fort St. John has been listed as the:
#1 community to live in within B.C…
#15 in Canada!